Thursday, July 26, 2007

Sisters

Its raining at 7 pm today, as usual i drive back home, thought of getting a cup of bubble tea along the way, but too bad, its closed already when i reached there. i've been craving for malt pearl tea for almost 3 days ... Its a thursday and thursday is pasar malam day.

I step in the house feeling quite miserable, and found the house empty. Its time to eat, and there's the pasar malam with all those food waiting for you to grab it. Called my mum, but she will be having dinner with her colleague from Singapore. Then the sad thing is that, i'll have to walk pasar malam alone. I cant call jeannie, i cant call lishian, neither i could call yen. Christal is somewhere in her apartment i think, but dont know why i didnt call her, she should rest i think. And so, this 'trip' has gave me an insight that at a familiar place, the familiar faces, voices and chats can one day be gone.

I felt an sickening pain of reality that nothing on earth last forever. And i could not always keep my friends beside me, as everyone of us have dreams to achieve and plans in their life. I treasure this friendship dearly, and if we are going to be separated in different continents, or different states, or different cities, say out loudly that you have wonderful friends that had grow up together with you, why they are special, how they have carved a picture in your life, and the great things that we've did together, esp to your kids if you have your own family in the future, and pass this on to them, to make good friends and grow up with them.

It didnt take me long to realize that most of the thing that i do, i will suddenly thought about the things that they had said, how comfortable the conversations were, the company, and the silly ideas and stuff we did or want to do. Blame the rain, its raining quite often nowadays in the city of PJ, and my work is kinda taxing, think i offended my assistant manager just now at the meeting..

Hahaha, anyways, u people out there please stay healthy, everyone's most important angel is called The Health Angel.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

we would neva part...sisters and forever friends would carve in our hearts as long as we live in this shit yet amusing planet...

haha... miss u laaaaa

friends forever n always

ur lovely,
jeannie.... ^_^

itchyberries said...

seems like my health angel is not working .... i am SICK!!! sob sob

Anonymous said...

haha same...all of us are sickla..but i m getting better...
ee laine's still a lill sick

keke...I AM STRONG
hahhaa