Thursday, July 26, 2007

Silkscreen in progress :D

Hie hie! Due to the constant request from my fellow fans & friends to own my specially designed t-shirt, I've decided to learn silkscreen. I thought it's going to be okay by following the instructions from one of the website, but it turns out to be the materials available here is quite different from the ones is canada... so until now due to time constrain, i'm still stuck at the starting point. But I wont give up! it's just a matter of time until i master the art of silkscreen.. so these are the failed art pieces..

some of the materials..

I need a dark room, i convert my bathroom ;D



Failed.. those green green thing at the side shouldnt come off...

So.. i thought it's not hot enough, i took 4 lights instead... got my sis to help

But in the end, its also because of the water pressure, not high enough to get those things of on time. .. I dont believe i cant make one simple silkscreen.. its just a matter of time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

where is my shirt yah..I LURVE THIS FAIL WAN ...ALTHOUGH U SAY FAIL...I STILL LIKE IT...

hehe

Stellix said...

yo yo
update yo