Friday, July 6, 2007

My Poor Waja

Today seem to be any other day, unlikely so, when i went out to get the car preparing to go work, there he is, sitting in the car awaiting for somebody, then he called : Where is Mr. Lai?

Shit. I thought. Another fella waiting for him. So SICK of seeing all these people looking for him. I told him that he left early, not around, he doesnt seem to be convinced. Anyway, I couldnt be bothered, so I ignored him & put my stuff in the waja. Then my mom came & question the waja's front screen.. i didnt realized it was smashed.

U guys may be familiar with this car, yes the one that u guys used to sit in.. it was attacked yesterday by some dunno who idiots.. *suspect - one of Mr.Lai's debtors.. i suppose..who else could that be..hmm...it could be anybody..* so Mr.Lai went to call the police to hush that fella waiting outside my house, & prepare to make a police report about the smashed screen.

Mana tahu... road tax expired, cant make any report till we renew it. then Mr.Lai will write that report wateva shit n say that its that fella who did it. How can? No proof. I just hope in the meantime no one will come disturb (quite unlikely) -.-"








No comments: