Thursday, July 19, 2007

Melaka

That day was such a perfect day, blue sky with clouds and the sun shining brightly on top of our heads. My car road tax died and i wasnt able to relive it on time, so Si Diane decided: "OK la, saya pandu." Here begins our journey to Melaka, and for the first time, with Si Diane only.

Driving very attentively...


This is some of the pics i took when i went down to Melaka with Si Diane. Due to the fact that i'm the cameraman, most of the pics have Si Diane inside it. Look at her cam-whoring, memang beh tahan... even the po po behind her also say; Aiyo, kua buei lok liao la...

I was very hungry even before i reach Melaka, that's becoz i skipped breakfast. So here comes the nightmare.. I was happily and peacefully eating my rice balls and glurping on my delicious chicken.. "OH MY GOD, YOU EAT LIKE XENA!" Then the both of them start laughing and having fun teasing me how much kai fan i ate.. Then there goes the story when me, chris and yen went down to Melaka.. I can hear XS saying that "WHOA, the whole table full with dishes n they can still call somemore!" Remember gals?? haha that was fun..

Oh my, I just couldnt have enough of Durian, even the ice kacang also got Durian topping wan..!

Oh then we went to check out some of the ---- (what do you call the remainings of the past? aiya, you know, lazy to look for the word, if you know do inform me..) & then i was fascinated by they beauty of the carvings..


All i can show you guys is these few pics only, wanna see more? Ask XS and Si Diane to post their pics... Inside XS cam got tribute to miss Jeannie le.. hahaha ;D

No comments: